Cardo Scala Rider Smartpack DMC Motorcycle Intercom Duo
- with brandnew DMC™ technology from Cardo
- dynamic network for up to 4 riders - range 3 miles/ 5km in DMC™ Intercom mode
- Bluetooth also included
- compatible with Android and iOS
What is the difference between DMC and Bluetooth?
DMC™ called Dynamic Meshwork Communication is a groundbreaking technology developed by Cardo to completely change how group riders communicate with each other.
Instead of the traditional Bluetooth 'daisy-chain' intercom connection, the group is connected in a dynamic network to ensure that communication remains uninterrupted at all times.
In SMARTPACK's DMC Intercom mode, a group of 4 riders can communicate at a remarkable range of up to 3 miles / 5 km, and any of the members can leave / join the group, or receive incoming phone calls at any given time, without compromising the conversation for the rest of the group.
With the Cardo SmartSet app and its remote control feature, you may opt to use your smartphone or tablet to control your SMARTPACK. Make intercom and phone calls, play music or listen to the radio and customize the settings. Compatible with Android or iOS mobile devices.
You want more riders to join?
The Cardo Scala Rider Packtalk supports up to 15 riders in DMC™ mode with up to 8km range.
- DMC™ Intercom mode for auto-adaptive connectivity among a group of 4 riders
- Unique design: Roller-wheel and flat-plate control panel
- Up to 1 mile / 1.6 km Bike-to-Bike intercom and up to 5km with 4 or more riders
- 4-Way Bluetooth Intercom Conferencing: 2 riders and their passengers or 3 separate riders (Full Duplex)
- “1+8” Bluetooth Intercom Toggling: Toggle among 8 other riders
- Click-to-Link® intercom for spontaneous conversation with other scala rider users nearby
- Voice Command: Voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Cardo Gateway™: Enables non-Cardo headsets to connect via intercom
- Intercom-to-Mobile: Calls switch automatically to mobile when out of range
- Cardo SmartSet™ App for remote control and on-the-go setting customization
- Cardo Community® platform for social features, device customization & software upgrades
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Parallel Audio-streaming Talk and listen to music at the same time
- Hot-dial number (Customizable)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button, A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones, Conference mode between outside caller, Rider-Passenger
- Receive GPS navigation instructions via Bluetooth
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS: 6 station presets with auto scan, Automatic selection of the strongest signal, Radio on time: 8-10 hours, Automatic radio muting for incoming calls
- Connect wirelessly to MP3 players via A2DP for stereo music
- Self-adjusting audio volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customizable)
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customizable)
- Multilingual status announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Up to 13 hours talk-time/ 1 week stand-by
- Waterproof & Dustproof
What's in the box:
- 2x Cardo Scala Rider Smartpack main module
- 2x Metal "no screws" helmet mount.
- 2x Stick-on helmet mount.
- 2x Speakers (connects via standard 3.5 mm jack).
- 2x Boom microphone
- 2x Wired microphon.
- 2x Extra wind socks for mics
- 2x Hook-and-loop stick-ums to mount the speakers in the helmet
- 2x USB cable
- 2x Wall charger
- 2x Manuals
- 1 year AU warranty