DJI Phantom 4 Pro w. extra Battery & 64GB Extreme Card Quadcopter Open Box
- 1" 20MP CMOS Sensor
- Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP
- Imaging FlightAutonomy with Redundant Sensors
- Four Directions of Obstacle Avoidance
- Top Speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode
- Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles
- Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
- TapFly - Fly With a Tap of the Finger
- Up to 30 Minutes Flying Time
- Remote Controller Included
- one extra high capacity DJI intelligent flight battery
- Bonus: 64GB Sandisk Extreme Pro micro SDXC V30
This is a brand new drone with full 12 months warranty, the controller and charger and some parts are used however. We got the drone as a replacement from DJI for another drone.
1" CMOS Sensor
Sensor size is often more important to image quality than the number of pixels, because a larger sensor has dynamic range, better signal-to-noise ratio, and boosted low light performance. The 1" 20MP CMOS sensor in the Phantom 4 Pro is almost four times the size of the Phantom 4's 1/2.3" sensor. It uses larger pixels and has a maximum ISO of up to 12,800 as well as increased contrast.
H.264 and H.265 4K Video Recording
Powerful video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60 fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps, both recorded in a 100 Mbps bitrate. Advanced sensors and processors ensure everything is captured with more image detail and the image data needed for manipulation in post-production.
An enhanced video processing system allows video to be captured in cinema- and production- optimized DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60 fps and a bitrate of 100 Mbps. The Phantom 4 Pro also supports the H.265 video codec at 30 fps in 4K resolution. For a given bitrate, H.265 doubles the amount of image processing as H.264, resulting in significantly enhanced image quality from a more efficient compression. Record in the high dynamic range D-log mode to make the most of this image data for color grading.
High Resolution Lens
The Phantom 4 Pro camera has an aerial-optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens with a 24 mm equivalent focal length. It features eight elements — two aspherical — arranged in seven groups that fit into a smaller, more compact frame. Its images are consistently detailed with low distortion and low dispersion, ensuring that photos and videos are sharp and vivid.
Capturing objects moving at high speed has always been a challenge for flying cameras using an electronic shutter. This is why the Phantom 4 Pro is the first DJI Phantom to use a mechanical shutter and a large-aperture prime lens. A maximum mechanical shutter speed of 1/2000-second eliminates motion blur and "jello effect" caused by shooting a fast moving object with a rolling electronic shutter. The electronic shutter has also been improved with a max shutter speed of 1/8000-second, and a there is Burst Mode shoot capable of shooting 14 fps at 20 megapixels to catch the perfect moment.
Remote Controller with Lightbridge HD Video Link
The Phantom 4 Remote Controller Included controller integrates an upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system that adds 5.8 GHz transmission support. The ability to choose between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz allows pilots to cut through interference and eliminates image lag caused when flying in an area with extensive 2.4 GHz frequency use. Normally, Wi-Fi video transmission systems use a 2.4 GHz frequency to work with a controller using a 5.8 GHz frequency, as this prevents interference that can occur when both use the same frequency.
Lightbridge HD Video Link
The Lightbridge HD video transmission system used in the Phantom 4 Pro uses TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) to transmit signals, allowing it to send controller signals and receive video transmission signals at the same frequency. As the 2.4 GHz frequency band is often affected by Wi-Fi, 4G cell towers, and other types of interference in urban areas, a 5.8 GHz band will increase transmission reliability. When switched on, the Phantom 4 evaluates local signal levels, automatically choosing the transmission frequency with the lowest level of interference. This enables a maximum video transmission range of 4.3 miles.
Intelligent Battery System
Professional aerial imaging benefits from longer flight times. The Phantom 4 Pro features a maximum flight time of 30 minutes, providing more time in the air to capture the perfect shot. The DJI GO app shows battery lifetime and calculates remaining flight times according to distance traveled and more. It will give alerts when it reaches a minimum safe amount required for a safe journey back to the takeoff point. An advanced battery management system is also in place to prevent overcharging and over draining. When placed in longer term storage, batteries will discharge power to maintain good health.
What's in the box?
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro (condition: new) Full 12 months warranty
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro Standard Remote (condition: used) Full 12 months warranty
- 2x Propeller Pairs ( 4 pieces)
- 1x DJI High Capacity Battery 5870mAh - (condition: new)
- 1x DJI High Capacity Battery 5870mAh - (condition: used)
- Battery Charger condition: used
- Power Cable (condition: used)
- USB Cabel (condition: used)
- Gimbal Clamp (condition: used)
- Sandisk 64GB Extreme Pro micro SD card V30 (condition: used)
- 12 months warranty
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ High Capacity Battery Part 64Special Price $259.00 Regular Price $289.00
- Phantom 4 Pro+ +Battery +64GB w. LCD Screen and Extreme Card DJISpecial Price $2,899.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
- Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Bundle w. 2 extra Batteries + 64GB Extreme Card DJISpecial Price $2,799.00 Regular Price $3,689.00
- Phantom 4 Pro+ Bundle +64GB + 2 extra Batteries + LCD Screen DJISpecial Price $3,199.00 Regular Price $3,899.00