Be the first to review this product
Sena SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter - Express Delivery
The SM10 is a Bluetooth stereo audio adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology.
You can connect various audio devices such as mobile phone or MP3 player by using the SM10. It also supports onboard audio systems of specific brands by using optional audio cables.
Along with the dual streaming feature of SM10, both you and your passenger may listen to the same music or radio at the same time by using Bluetooth headsets in the market. The SM10 has AUX audio input that enables you to connect additional non-Bluetooth audio devices such as radar/laser detector or GPS navigation.
- Dual audio streams for two Bluetooth headsets
- Auxiliary stereo input for GPS or radar/laser detector
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Optional interface cable for onboard motorcycle audio
- systems of Harley-Davidson and Honda Gold Wing
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video
- Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Operating time: 8 hours
- Standby time: 3 days
- Battery charging time: 3 hours
- Lithium polymer battery
- Dimensions: 83 mm 45 mm 25 mm
- (3.3 in 1.8 in 1.0 in)
- Weight: 50g (1.76 oz)
What's in the box?
- Sena SM10 Main Unit
- USB Power & Data Cable
- Cigarette Charger
- Audio Cable 3.5mm 4 pole
- Audio Cable 3.5mm 3 pole
- Handlebar Mounting Kit
- Mounting Cradle
- 2 years Sena Australia warranty