We use Australia Post to ship your order.
Delivery times vary. In average your order arrives within 2-5 business days if Express Delivery is offered within the listing. Please allow 3-7 business days shipping time for all other items. We have a 1 day handling time (after cleared payment) for all shipments.
If you need your order by a fixed date please email us prior to purchasing. We do not guarantee delivery dates and are not responsible for postal delays.
You have to sign for the receipt of your shipment. All invoices include GST and are tax invoices.
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Times*|
|Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide||1-4 business days after dispatch|
|Brisbane, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle||2-5 business days after dispatch|
|Perth, Hobart, Darwin||3-7 business days after dispatch|
|Non Metro - VIC, NSW, SA||3-7 business days after dispatch|
|Non Metro - WA, TAS, QLD||4-10 business days after dispatch|
|Far North WA, Far North QLD and NT||7-14 business days after dispatch|
*Note: Stated delivery times are industry averages as provided by our carriers. Delays may occur during holiday and peak periods or extreme weather conditions. Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays.
Our Return Policy
1. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a Aus-Cameras.com.au product, you can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery and return the product. On selected items we offer 30-day returns (indicated in the listing). You will then receive a store credit for the purchase price of your product (excluding the initial delivery charges as set out in your order confirmation email).
2. Products must be returned in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not have been damaged during the time the product is in your possession, including up until we receive the product.
3. In case you have activated the product (e.g. registered a drone with the manufacturer) a 10% restocking fee applies.
4. You must notify us via the Aus-Cameras.com.au RMA Center within 14 days of taking delivery of your product and request a return under this policy.
5. If there is no proof of the delivery date it will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
6. The product must be returned to us within 10 business days of your request to return your product.
7. You must return the product at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the product that our staff provides to you. The product will remain your responsibility during transit until they are received at the address supplied by our staff. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
8. After receiving the returned product, we will issue a store credit as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
9. We reserve the right to make changes to this Change of Mind Policy without notice.
10. This Change of Mind Policy is in addition to the Aus-Cameras.com.au Warranty.
11. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Delivery & Shipping Insurance
1. The Goods will be delivered by the Seller at the location as registered on this Website by the Buyer. It is agreed and declared that the Seller is not a common carrier and that if any loss or damage is caused to the Goods in transit by any act, neglect or default attributed to the Seller, the Seller's liability to the Buyer is completely discharged and limited to the terms of the relevant carrier. Any claims against the Seller for loss or damage to the Goods must be made within 2 days from the date of loss or damage to the goods.
2. In case the product listing promises insured shipping your shipment is covered against accidental damage and loss in transit. Delivery to your neighbour or another person you might have choosen or not choosen is not considered loss in transit or non-delivery.
3. When you take delivery of our product, you must inspect it immediately. You must report to us in writing any damage or incorrect supply which must be received by us within 2 days of delivery otherwise we may refuse any claim you make. If our product is "dead on arrival" when the courier delivers it to you we may accept its return and replace it with an equivalent product or credit you with the price paid, at our option.
There is usually a waiting time when new products are released due to stock limitations. To get your order as soon as possible we accept Pre-Orders.
Please note that we are not able to cancel pre-orders.
This Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Aus-cameras.com therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.